Top 10 TPE Articles
- Position Statement on Atopic Dermatitis in Sub-Saharan Africa: current status and roadmap.
- European task force on atopic dermatitis position paper: treatment of parental atopic dermatitis during preconception, pregnancy and lactation period.
- Topical corticosteroid phobia among caretakers of children with atopic dermatitis: A cross-sectional study using TOPICOP in Japan.
- Atopic dermatitis guidelines: Diagnosis, systemic therapy, and adjunctive care.
- Consensus-based European guidelines for treatment of atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis) in adults and children: part I. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2967653
- Consensus-based European guidelines for treatment of atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis) in adults and children: part II. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29878606
- Therapeutic patient education in children with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis: A multicenter randomized controlled trial in China. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29243849
- Effects of structured patient education in adults with atopic dermatitis: Multicenter randomized controlled trial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28242304
- Atopic dermatitis: therapeutic care delivery: therapeutic education, shared decision-making, and access to care. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28895960
- When does atopic dermatitis warrant systemic therapy? Recommendations from an expert panel of the International Eczema Council. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28803668
- Topical corticosteroid phobia in parents of pediatric patients with atopic dermatitis: a multicentre survey. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28245844
- Prescribing success: Developing an integrated prescription and eczema action plan for atopic dermatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27846960
- Improving Outcomes Through Therapeutic Patient Education. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29659646
- Use of Eczema Action Plans (EAPs) to improve parental understanding of treatment regimens in pediatric atopic dermatitis (AD): A randomized controlled trial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26775779